North America’s most comprehensive solution for destination services.
Premier Convention Concierge, Inc.
Contact PCC today!
PCC values its association with:
Premier Convention Concierge, Inc. works in partnership with association managers, event planners, tradeshow producers, exhibitors and sponsors to seamlessly execute destination services. After you set the date and formulate the agenda, PCC’s experienced team of tour planners can book hotels, block rooms, coordinate dining options, plan event promotions, secure tickets to local venues and facilitate ground transportation from the first arrival to the last departure. Count on PCC to do the work to save you money, time and stress.
PCC services include, but are not limited to:
Attendee Intelligence PCC uses a proprietary system to generate leads and to profile event attendees. This unique approach allows you to identify the demographics, characteristics and interests of key influencers and prospects. It is a cost-effective tool to develop targeted invitation lists, marketing channels and booth incentive programs.
PCC’s event marketing expertise enables you to create powerful impressions, provide exhibitor and sponsor exclusivity and generate additional revenue streams with unique tactics. Programs include pre-event communications and promotions to on and off-site events inclusive of corporate and product branding, which include:
• Attendee messaging – email marketing materials distributed before during and after the event. This tactic works in association
with PCC’s attendee intelligence service.
• Receptions, dinners, individual and group tours – Off-site events which capture the local culture and character, including fine
dining, casual bites, popular sites and hidden gems. We can accommodate tours with guides who speak the language of
• Branded keycards, door hangers, luggage tags or vehicles customized with an organization or sponsor logo and slogan.
• Room-drop gift cards, invitations and welcome packages all branded and delivered by PCC’s bonded personnel to one or
• Exclusive and secure wireless network for high-speed internet access. This captive portal includes a branded landing page
for event organizers or sponsors.
Ground Transportation Management
A diversified fleet of luxury and multi-passenger vehicles include sedans, motor coaches, vans, mini buses, trolleys and, upon request, water vessels, to serve every need, from airport transfers, shuttle service, VIP transport and local tours. Transportation services are available throughout the United States and Canada, around-the-clock, 365 days a year. PCC drivers are insured, highly skilled and hold commercial driving licenses.